DOGS IN PUBLIC VERSUS CHILDREN IN PUBLIC
- If need a license for my dog why don't you need one to have children?
- On that note, if my well behaved dog has to be on a leash why don't your obnoxious children?
- Only a licensed service dog is allowed in public places but you can change your babies shitty diaper in a restaurant bathroom. Go figure my dog certainly doesn't SHIT in the public restroom
- I have to carry poop bags with me & pick up Shadow's poop, knot the bag closed and throw it in the garbage neatly: someone needs to invent something that attaches to diapers or tapes to diapers so that when you change them, you can do the SAME with that nasty shitty diaper! just sayin!
- Only a lic svc dog can be in a store because there's food there..but your KID with the snotty nose is wiping said nose and touching everything. Yes, THAT child YOU never taught to cover it's mouth when it sneezes or coughs, is touching everything in sight, passing it's particular nasty germs to everyone & everyTHING, including the food after probably putting it's fingers in their poopy diaper or up it's nasty nose.
- There's a sign in the bathroom stating: "all employees must wash hands after using the restroom", but you are changing a babies shitty diaper in there, throwing it in the trash and walking out without washing your hands or wrapping it in plastic so the rest of the world doesn't have to see or smell it.
- Only a licensed service dog can be in a NYC taxi. The same taxi that has people in the back picking their noses, scratching their privates, having sex,, sneezing, coughing and whatnot. Of course I can see how a clean, well trained dog can't ride in that cab!
- Most dogs are trained to behave in public & get told "NO" when they do something wrong to correct their behavior. Therefore, learn how to tell your children "NO" as well because otherwise it reflects on YOU, not the child and it will be ill prepared for the real world where they'll be fired or end up in JAIL for that behavior.
- A dog's behavior lies solely on the shoulders of it's owner. The SAME holds true for children. If your child is an obnoxious kid, who misbehaves in public that responsibility lies solely on the parent! I have to control my DOG in public therefore control your CHILD or don't give me shit when I TELL your child to stop it's certain behavior that is completely out of control or obnoxious in public! I've SEEN people who dare to want to give me shit for just HAVING a dog in public (a licensed service dog BTW) therefore you are opening yourself up to a big can of whoop ass if your child behaves ridiculously bad and YOU don't control it!
(c) 2015 LATJ: Jennifer Delora