The Facebook Diaries continued:
As we all know, I couldn't stop at one post with my view on
Facebook & I'm quite certain it won't stop at this 2nd one as
there are just TOO many things to rag on about Facebook!
So here's another take on it from my perspective.
I'm sure MANY of my readers feel the same way
about many of them!!
- When the Birthdays pop up & you have to go to that persons page & figure out how the hell you know them
- When you see the "ticker" & wonder how the HELL someone you know also knows someone ELSE you know from completely different worlds! Ya know?
- Ever wonder why the hell you're "friends" with someone on an app that you would NEVER be friends with in real life?
- Parents posting embarrassing photos of your kids/grandkids that'll put them I'm therapy for years
- Nobody needs to see updates on your kid's toilet training that's almost grounds for child abuse don't know but really is, but it's definitely FB friend abuse!
- Being FB friends with your older mother/grandmother & posting the level of crazy and dirty thoughts has to be a law somewhere about that
- This post makes me CRAZY: "Ok, so let me see how this turns out: It occurs to me that for each and every one of you on my friends list, I catch myself looking at your pictures, sharing jokes and news, as well as support during good and bad times. I am also happy to have you among my friends. We will see who will take the time to read this message until the end. I'm going to be watching to see who takes care of the friendship, just like me. So if you are reading this, then thank you for being a part of my life. So leave ONE WORD on how we met. DON'T SHARE. Once you respond, I will inbox you this copy, then paste on your wall so I can leave one word for you." Let's get this straight: I will NEVER post this nor will I leave a damn word for you! If YOU don't know how we met, we have a problem and this is just a fucking chain letter from the old days! One of the STUPIDEST posts I've EVER seen & I just wanna un-friend people who fucking post it! GET A DAMN LIFE
- Game 'requests" & "pokes" - AYFKM with this shit!?!?! I have to post at least a few times a year telling people to not do this or get unfriended. When I get the annoyed by these fucking notifications of these damn requests - I go STRAIGHT to your damn page and delete you from my friends list! Again - get a damn LIFE!
- That little map thingy below your name telling everyone in the damn WORLD where you're posting from. #1 it shows how much of a life you HAVE and #2 why on EARTH do you WANT people to know where you're posting from? I find it rather comical when I see that (my settings are OFF for this locator) because when you tell someone you are "out of town" & can't get together your locator is telling me & everyone else, you're a fucking LIAR.
- Messages: when you tell someone you didn't get the message but there's a check mark next to the message in the bar on the left saying you not only GOT it but WHEN you read it! Don't be a liar hehe
Facebook is like a Troll Train....
they may go away... but don't count on it!
Because THIS is what you'll really be thinking!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY! And please leave a comment so I know how you're enjoying the blog... and add me to your circles & I'll add you to mine. Sounds like we're spreading a communicable disease but if friendship & fun is a communicable disease - I'll take it any time!